"Predator" in 10 seconds "Predator" in 10 seconds

amazing

Predator is one of my favourite movies and I was happy to see that a parody movie was made for it, so you get 2 points for that, however........
It's amazing that this piece got so many glowing reviews. "hehehehe, he said one ugly meow meow fucking harharhar!" So funny...I think I laughed for like 0.1 seconds for this 10 second flash.
It's not that your movie isn't good...or original, which it isn't...but it's so many people actually thinking this is the best thing since Happy Tree Friends or Retarded Animal Babies.
Ten seconds is not enough to base any conclusion on anything...unless you're high or hopped up on cinnamon swirls.
Looked nice for the 10 seconds it was up there and I did like how you did the predators heat vision...for the 0.5 seconds it was up, that's about it.

Mario vs. Sonic S.E. Mario vs. Sonic S.E.

Excellent

No sprites...I like it.
But, the one thing that really made this movie...Bubba Ho-Tep music. Great use of the song. I've been trying to find it forever now but to no avail. I'm guessing you've either bought the soundtrack from their site because I can't find it anywhere.

DragonBall CG Ep1 DragonBall CG Ep1

*applause*

Great stuff. I've watched almost all of the original subbed and dubbed DragonBall, Z and GT and this captures the feel perfectly. Nice send up on character names "Cheese, Butter" great stuff. Love the humour and the voices fit well.
Good job!